Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Belly Bangs!

Today as I was checking my e-mail, Cameron started to squirm quite vigorously. In fact, she almost knocked my laptop off of my lap, so I decided that I would take a little time and completely stop everything that I was doing and enjoy her little dance. I already love the way she makes me giggle. I have found that she is quite the character and already such a diva. She is not afraid to let me know what foods she likes and what foods she doesn't like. Her little kicks, pokes, and squirms aren't quite what you would consider to be modest either. She is quite a strong little one, and I will definitely say that she shares this characteristic with her big brother. I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy having her all to myself for the moment. Tomorrow begins my 6th month of pregnancy and I of course am experiencing a variety of emotions concerning my growing belly among other things. All I will say regarding this matter is, praise the Lord for my friend Amanda who was recently pregnant with her daughter Annabeth. I remember a post that she posted not long ago that was simple and short, yet highly insightful. I believe the phrase she used was, "Never look back at it!" -(regarding other expanding body extremities that seem to rear their ugly head during pregnancy.) This statement always makes me laugh and somehow can always bring a smile to my face even in the moodiest moments. All this to say, I always end up cherishing my pregnancy at the end of the day and this moment is usually accompanied by something decadent and sweet. I can't think of a better way to end my day than to be sharing a sweet treat with the sweetest little girl in the whole world... my sweet Cameron girl.
~Love Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment