Sunday, November 23, 2008

Let The Good Times Roll!!!


Recently Nate and I have moved into our first house.  We feel extremely blessed and fortunate  to have family that loves to share in  momentous occasions such as these.   Campbell's Powpow, Gogo, Uncle Nick, Aunt Jamie, and Cousin Elaine came for a visit, and we had the greatest time.  We would like to say thank you for visiting our new house and thank you for good times and wonderful memories!!!  Just a few pictures and an inside look at what a wonderful family we are blessed to have.

Below Campbell swings with Powpow on his new playground.
Below Campbell shows Powpow how he slides down his slide!!!
Below Uncle Nick is being silly as Campbell shows him how he can swing by himself!
Below Cousin Elaine gives Campbell a smile that will not soon be forgotten.  She has a way of doing that!
We love to share these precious moments from our family to yours.  We hope you enjoy a glimpse into the moments that make our world go round!!! 
~The Smith Family



4 comments:

  1. Hey Cara, what a sweet post! We are so happy to share in your joy - you have shared in all ours too. Praying for your doc appointment. And I voted girl because I think it is a boy so it probably is a girl (since I guessed wrong with Elaine)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having us over to your beautiful house. We always have fun when we get together with you guys. It won't be long and Campbell will be pushing his cousin Lainey and his little sister...on the swing. That's my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt know yall had a blog! I'm glad I can keep up with whats goin on with you guys! I have one too...but I hardly ever update it! I love/miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love the swingset. Congrats on a new house! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete