Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Go-Go-Gadget Kids

Go-Go-Gadget-Campbell-stomach! Seriously, I think my child might be hitting another growth spurt. Today he came home from preschool exclaiming, "I am STARVING momma! What is for lunch?" This is really no different than any other day accept for the amount of lunch that he consumed. I won't go into too much detail, but the kiddo literally ate half a chicken breast with broccoli, yogurt, and raisins. When this didn't do the trick, he then moved on to a corn dog. When the corn dog failed to fill him up, he moved on to a few of his dad's pizza rolls. After discovering the pizza rolls had failed too, he then graduated to half of a peanut butter and banana sandwich. "He was still hungry folks!!!" I figured, I better stop him before he spewed, so we took a break and started all over again in two hours! Seriously... I wish I could eat like that still, but my Go-Go-Gadget-hips started on me after baby number one! :) Whew! I can't imagine what it will be like when the boy reaches high school. Gives a new meaning to the phrase, "eating us out of house and home!"

Cameron's 4 month stats:

She weighs 13.2 lbs in the 50th percentile.
She measures 25 inches in the 50th percentile.
She is rolling over, and doing her best to sit up alone, but still needs a little practice in this area. She'll also stand for a while if you hold her hands.
She loves Campbell! Anytime he is around her world is a better place.
She loves dancing, singing, swinging, jungle gym time, walks, and eating Campbell's ABC's floor puzzle.
She is talking up a storm, and loves to mimic anything and everything we say.
Favorite words are mama, dada, gag, ba, poo, and Nate! :)
She is still on a mommy's milk only diet, and we hope to start fruits and veggies at 5 to 5 1/2 months.
She has a smile that could light up the night!

1 comment:

  1. Great update Cara! How about a pic sometime, Nick says she has changed soooo much!!! I'm jealous he has got to see her so much more than me!

    ReplyDelete