Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Prettiest Lil' Princess

For Cameron's three months pictures, I made her a pink tutu! I am really excited about it, and it actually turned out great. I can't wait for that three month mark, but seeing as how she is only two weeks old, I thought I would play around with the idea a bit. Here are some of the pictures from our first tutu photo shoot. ENJOY!






My sweet lil' ballerina princess laying up on her changing table posing like a true beauty. -(I think she is really trying to figure out what ate her legs! :)

I don't know... you guys let me know what you think and if you have any cute ideas for our three months pictures.





Love Momma Smith

























4 comments:

  1. I think that is adorable . . . in a couple months when you are feeling better and princess is sleeping through the night, I might "hire" you to make Lainey a tutu! I love it!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Cara! It's so good to be able to keep up with you and your growing family here! Miss Cameron is absolutely adorable! I remember when Avery was that little. It seruiously seems like yesterday and she is about to be 2! Wow! Time flies! I LOVE the tutu and the headband, of course! :) We have tons of those! I wish y'all were a little closer and we could take some pictures of her. Lee and I have a little photographry business on the side and we have taken all of Avery's pictures so far. Anyway, Campbell and Cameron are both precious. Email me if you ever get the time! jparker@irvingisd.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your little princess, she is beautiful! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete